Thursday, April 3, 2008

OH MY OH MY A PACKAGE FINALLY ARRIVED

I can't believe it. I finally received one of the three swap packages I am waiting for today. Which one came? It was the last one sent by Jan of Janknits. I was so worried about it as it was taking so long to get here. I still have two other swaps that have yet to arrive and were mailed way before Jan sent hers. She actually received the package I sent her before I received her package and I sent here several days after she mailed me mine. BUT PHEW it arrived at my home intact and safe. What a wonderful package Jan sent me. The color of the yarn is just perfect for me and such deep bright colors.In addition to the yarn, Jan sent me some coconut tea, beads which I love, and a Lavender Sachet a favorite scent of mine. In fact, as soon as I opened the puffy I could smell the lavender scent. Isn't this yarn lovely? AND it is oh so very soft.
Again I want Thank-you Jan for the lovely package you sent and being patient until I posted this on my blog here and on the Hand Dyed Yarn Swap 3 blog.

Yes I am still waiting to receive two other packages that seem to be MIA. I did hear they were mailed one Feb 28 (Crochetaholic Feb swap) and the other March 7 (Knitters Scavenger Hunt Swap) but where oh where can they be???

I found this on Noricum's blog and I agree WOW!! You must check it out. It is amazing.




AND here is my little she devil . I hunted all over for her in all her haunts in the apartment and I was beginning to worry since I couldn't find her. Then I decided to check out the hall coat closet and lo and behold there she was. I think I woke her.

No comments: