Sunday, September 2, 2007

FALL FELTED BAG Contest Questions

Fall Felted Bag Exchange

1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?
I like Galaway as it was a charm to felt but I also like Patons Merino and Lopi. I hope to get to try Manos as the LYS is going to carry it soon. I have used Noro but never felted it. One day I hope to try Brown Sheep.

2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog. I could say me but that would be too easy so I will say Anna S who is from Finland and her blog is here: http://blogit.hernekeppi.fi/tekele.php

3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.
Chan has a dog called Mugsy and her blog is here: http://chanknits.blogspot.com/

4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog. Heather J has three children and her blog is here: http://justshajam-crazypplscareme.blogspot.com/

5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!)
This is a difficult question. I like October as it can still be nice out (of course, we could have a massive amount of snow also) and where I live there are may still be some colorful leaves but I also like November as it has Thanksgiving in it and I love when I get to cook a great big dinner. Also toward the end the of the month the Christmas spirit is starting. So for me it is a tie.

No comments: