Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BUTTONS BUTTONS BUTTONS

Thanks to Cathy in Atlanta I now know how to add buttons to the side bar of my blog. Cathy I think you may have created a monster. HEE HEE. Now I need to learn how to be able to link to a list somewhere else where I write down the books I have in my library and different groups I belong to. Can anyone help with that? BUT it has to be nice and simple. OH Sprinkles has a toy and some food if you click on more you can play with her. If you move your mouse around her, she will move in the basket. I have had her for a long time but didn't know how to get her on my blog. AGAIN thanks to Cathy she has a home. Several years ago I adopted a kitty who walked about my desktop. That was quite interesting.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

Oh my goodness! I've been trying to figure out how to add buttons for days! Thanks for the tip - I'll see if Cathy wouldn't mind helping a newbie...

I love your "silly party" pics. Looks like it was a blast!