Monday, March 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOLARA

I found this searching the computer for a good photo for Solara's birthday.

Yes Solara's "pussy" party (HEE HEE) is progressing along as best as I can with a megga headache. I started the morning trying out for a Hilltop study BUT I didn't get on the study. After I stopped at Dollarama I purchased loot bags and furchildren treats, party napkins, and a candle for Solara's cake, a big #3.

I also purchased a new camera compact flash card (another 2G) and thumb drive (4g for $14.99 at The Source), labels for my Avon brochures, computer paper and black ink but that is all I managed to get done. When I got home I put my head and eyes to bed.

Tomorrow I will order the bread to make party sandwiches. I love party sandwiches and I think Solara would also. Well actually she would just want the filling. I am sure Solara would rather them all be made of tuna and ham but there isn't going to be any ham. I plan on making cream cheese and cherries, cream cheese and olives, egg salad and tuna. I am going to order four loaves, two white loaves and two brown loaves . Party sandwiches go very quickly.

Do you want to be part of the Rock Star Club? If so follow these instructions.

1) Go to Wikipedia and hit the random link on the left sidebar, under the navigation heading. The first article you get is the name of your band.
2) Go to the website The Quotations Page. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.
3) Go to Flicker's Randomizer feature. The third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.
4) Use Photoshop or another photo editing software to create your album cover.
5) Post your album cover on your blog, along with this text. Be sure to nominate at least 5 friends (by leaving comments on their blogs with a link to your post), and tag me, by leaving a comment so that I can see what you've created.

Here is what I created. I did the best I could as I am new to playing with photos.






1 comment:

noricum said...

And now I *finally* respond: http://noricum.blogspot.com/2009/06/tagged.html

I bet you thought I forgot, didn't you. ;)