Friday, March 13, 2009

SOLARA'S PUSSY PARTY

This past Saturday and ghee it almost a week now, my feline furtoddler turned three which I guess in human years means she is an adult cat now. Do I call her a furtoddler or furcat? Anyway, she had a lovely party. She wore a hat. I don't think she was impressed. She did let us put it on her and take pictures. She is a good kitty. Solara had cake. She had a DQ ice-cream cake. Her mommy's favorite. Isn't it a pretty cake?
I wonder what she thinks of it
Oh no you aren't going to drop me into the cake, she is asking.


I am sure she is probably wondering what she is supposed to do now?

She received cards. This lovely Irish folding card was from Helen. Helen made it.
Aren't they adorable. Two cute cards for a cute kitty.

She got lots of toy pressies. A pillow from her lady in waiting Aunite Janice and a real looking mouse from her Auntie Andrea.
Two identical toys. One is from her Auntie Jennet who spent $5.99 for it and the other from her Auntie Shelagh who got it from Dollarama and spent a buck for it.
A dangly toy.

AND she got food. Her Auntie Helen gave her an entire can of sardines. I don't know if she will like it and eat it. She doesn't like salmon and chicken is only sometimes okay. She loves tuna and ham though. I do know kitties that enjoy having sardines.
Look at all the WET food she received. It is given occasionally as a treat. I feed her dry food. She eats Eagle Pack and it is very expensive.

BUT this will be her favorite. She just loves these treats. She asks for them constantly during the day from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed. AND if I don't give her what she feels is enough she will meow at me until I give her more and she is satisfied.

I guess these two frames are actually for me. Shelagh is going to help me put nice pictures of Solara in them.
Speaking of me, Shelagh even brought me a treat. She was at Ram's and picked up these for me. She tells me that she didn't "break the bank" getting it for me but it is the thought that was so nice and it is PINK, too. Thank-you Shelagh.

This is Madril Kid Seta. It is Kid Mohair and Silk and it is PINK!!!!!
This is Patons Lacette in PINK.
AND of all she received I think this is her favorite until it is destroyed.

AND yes Solara even gave out loot bags to those who came to her party that had fur children at home.

I want to thank everyone who came to her party and helped her celebrate.

Solara exhausted herself at her party and had to sleep most all day Sunday and rest up from all her entertaining and allowing everyone to touch and hold her.

I got another swap package today (Thursday). It was the second part of my cocoa swap and it was amazing. That will be for tomorrow (Friday's post)

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

OMG Solara mad eout better then I did for the last 10 birthdays combined. I LOVE the cards and teh cake, LOL. You are a riot.

Now we have to talk about that Pattons Lacette... um I am pretty sure that has MY name on there... look again doesn't it say "please deliver this awesome PINK fibery goodness directly to Aunt Kathy"

Anonymous said...

A fun birthday party. WAY too much food, but oh so good. Thanx to everyone who brought all the goodies, I ate so much I got sick!!

Alicia said...

I had a great time!

You sure know how to throw a party!!!

Faluche said...

Aww, I wished that I lived nearer to you, so I would have been at the great party.
The cake is so sweet and cute, looks delicious. Did Solara eat from the cream ?
What a lovely bunch of pressies too ! But, Solara, is really like a kid: expensive toys, and the thing they play with the most : the wrinklycrinkly paper from the wrapping ! Adorable kitties we have !