Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Knitters Coffee Swap #4

1. Whole bean or ground?
Whole bean please

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully Loaded Rich and Bold just NOT bitter

3. Regular or flavored?
Regular or flavored but NOT Irish Cream flavored

4. How do you drink your coffee?
With honey, whitener and even Splenda so I guess you could say sweet. I love it cold and hope one day to get a toddy maker.

5. Favorite coffee ever?
I love most rich and bold roasts

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I can get any old bean here so I like what I can’t find in my city.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Biscotti but NO ANISE in it please or any licorice flavoring

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
I like mine in a large mug. In a past recent swap I even got a Bodum to make coffee with. HMMMMMMM AND I even received a traveling Bodum in one swap.

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
I love yarns I don’t have such as STR, and indie dyers including some of those found on ravelry (ie Fresh from the Cauldron). I love love love Tilli Thomas yarns and Material Whirled yarns and yarn with stuff in it. Sock weight yarns and lace weight yarns are my favorite too and, of course, I do use lots of wool for felting. I hope one day to get a spinning wheel. I have tried to use a spindle but just can't get the knack of it.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Absolutely hate Phentex and those never wearing out slippers. I can do without acrylic. I have more than I need

11. What's on your needles?
Maybe I should answer with what is NOT on my needles. LOL Socks with Flat Feet yarn, February Lady Sweater with Cascade 220, Lovely Lace Shawl using Fine Goat Down plied with a strand of Spun Silk, will start on Feb 1 a pair of socks in the 2009 Knitters Pentathlon International, MS4 still only have completed clue #1 and some toys and stuffed things. Should I go on with the rest?

12. Favorite colors?
PINK I do like reds, purples, blues and some darker greens, black and white but no orange and yellow (fall colors) or most browns unless the brown is with PINK

13. Allergies?
Wasps. ABHOR black licorice and anything like it (anise and fennel).

14. Other information.
I do not smoke and do not like yarn that smells like cigarettes or cigars . I have a cat and her fur finds its way into everything.

1 comment:

Amysatx said...

Hi Penny! Thanks for giving me some good ideas!!