Friday, March 21, 2008

MONKEY SWAP FOUR QUESTIONNAIRE

Monkey Sock Swap Four Questionnaire

The Measurements

Shoe size: 8- 8 1/2
Foot length in inches: 9 1/4" - 9 1/2" (my big toe is much longer than the rest of my toes.

Circumference:
toe knuckles - 8 3/4"
around the center of the foot - 9"
ankle - 9 1/4"

Yarn Preferences

NOT ACRYLIC PLEASE I like super wash wool and super wash wool with nylon, cashmere, and cotton. I haven't knit or worn a bamboo sock yet so I would gladly try that also.

What are your favorite colors?
PINK, red, blue, purple, black, white, some greens and grey would be okay also.

What color clashes with your wardrobe?
Orange and yellow as I would have nothing to wear them with.

Do you prefer solids or variegated yarns?
EITHER

What are your favorite brand sock yarns?
Gosh there are so many.

Is there a new sock yarn you really would like to try?
Collinette Jitterbug, and some of the indie dyers but I am sure I will love whatever is sent my way. I only ask that please send me a label with the yarn so I know what it is and how to care for it.

Cookie A. Patterns

List the patterns you do not have but would like to receive:
I would like Red Thread, or Marilinda. Those are the new 2008 patterns. I have a black and white copy of Thelonious which I received in the last monkey swap (BUT I have printed out a color copy of the actual sock), Flicker and the ones from Knitty.com.

Allergies
Do you have any allergies that your pal needs to know about? (animals, fiber, sensitivity to smoke etc.) I am allergic to wasps but I doubt anyone will be sending me them. I absolutely abhor black licorice. I hear it is an acquired taste, one that I don't have. AND please nothing with cigarette or cigar smoke smell.

Will you knitting be exposed to animals?
YES I have a cat who checks everything out and helps put love into what I knit .

Will you knitting be exposed to cigarette smoke?
NO

Shipping

What country do you live in?
Canada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a copy of your Monkey questionnaire. Thanks - your MSS pal.