Monday, November 17, 2008

AMAZING AUTUMN COFFEE SWAP WEEK #4 Topic

Week 4 topic is to check out the blogs of some of the other participants, and find someone you have something in common with - post a little on your blog about the common interests or loves you both share and tell us about them! Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog saying hello!

AND I did just that. I found some blogs are not up to date. I should talk or type. I did leave a couple of messages.

What did I find out?

I found out that cyclingknitter Angie likes to not only knit but to sew and so do I.

Camilla of Camillaknits likes to quilt in addition to sewing as does Susan C of Blackberry Creek Home Arts. AND Camilla likes POLKA DOTS and I do too. I love them. I guess I just love circles. Oh and there is the most darling quilted basket on Susan's blog I think I must make. There is a link on her blog for instructions at Pink Penguin Blog which I will have to check out to find out how this basket was made so I can make one too.

Marie E has music on her blog. I like some of her music. I will have to learn how to put music on my blog also.

Jill of Jill's Journey also is knitting the TLL Socktoberfest Mystery Sock KAL. I am working on Clue #4 which is the foot. I have finished Clues #1, #2 & #3 of both feet.

Krystle whose blog is The Princess got to go on the Hershey's Chocolate Factory tour. How I would love to go there. As much as I love expensive chocolate I just love Hershey's and Hershey's with nuts. YUMMMY. American Hershey tastes so much better than the Canadian version. Maybe that is b/c I am originally from the states. I certainly was pleasantly pleased to discover that Chocolate is actually originally a fruit. Now imagine eating your five serving of fruit each day.

A hello to fellow local knitter Rebecca of Toddler S'Pairs and if you are at knitting this Tuesday at Mona's I won't get to see you as I will knitting at McNally's.

Lastly reading Lea's blog Knitting Sprouts, it was fun to read how she has all her grass mowed and even planted more veggies. Looking out my window I see only white, snow that is. Of course, Lea lives in Canberra Australia.

AND I will close this brief blog with a photo of my princess.

4 comments:

camillaknits said...

Hey there, coffee/yarn swapper! Thanks for stopping by.
The choc. with nuts thing is my downfall. Yesterday I was lead to discover by the cute but slightly evil No-Amy "Harry & David's" chocolate and toffee covered pistaschios (they have almonds, too... Lord help this Weight Watcher!), but for the ultimate nummy, nothing beats a Hershey bar with almonds.
Love the kitty bed. We have a 'store bought' version for Miss Fancy LaSalle (who only answers to the name 'Tikki, Tikki', even though Fancy is the name she came with, go figure.) Might have another fulled wool project to stack into the que. Ugh.
Have a fun and profitable Monday. Ours is to be spent making cookie dough and car shopping. Happily, I can stay medicated for most of that! C

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny, I just wanted to let you know that I am away from home for the Thanksgiving Holidays. So I wanted to let you know that your package won't go out until December 1st. I misundertood the rules, sorry for any inconvenience. I thought we had to mail by the 1st. Hope you enjoy your package when it gets there!

You secret spoiler :)

Jill L said...

Your kitty is so cute and I love the bed!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

What acute kitty and I love the kitty bed:)Hugs Darcy