Saturday, June 7, 2008

I AM BACK OR WILL BE SHORTLY WITH A NEW POST

I am sorry for not posting for such a very long time BUT with my move and the STRESS ARRRGGHHHHHH.......

Anyway, a new post will appear here shortly with photos of the "princess" Solara, all about my move, and my latest swap parcels. BUT first I must make an attempt to put my clothes in the closet that are on the floor on my new bedroom just having a party wrinkling away and also do some unpacking so I can find a few important items I need BUT have absolutely no idea where they are. AND I want to put my books away so I can use this craft, knitting, sewing and computer room. HMMM yes remove some of those boxes from the door to my green space so I can sit out there.

I will leave you with a video of Solara I put on youtube. I hope you enjoy it. It is taken at my apt before I moved.

1 comment:

noricum said...

What bizarre kitty behaviour!