Sunday, November 4, 2007

WINTER WONDERLAND COFFEE SWAP WEEKLY TOPIC #1

When did you first start drinking coffee? What age were you? Was it about the caffeine, or do you love the taste and smell? Tell us how your passion began!
When I was way to young to drink coffee I had my first sips. I hated white milk and still do. To get me to drink my milk I had to have chocolate or vanilla flavoring put in it BUT my most favorite was to have coffee added. I would watch as a couple of spoons would be put in my milk and it would be stirred. If I couldn't see a color change I wanted more or it would still taste like milk. My obsession and love of coffee just continued to grown as I got older and the spoonfuls added to my milk ended up being spoonfuls of milk added to my coffee. I just love the taste of coffee. AND I love flavored coffees.

No comments: